Friday, July 3, 2009

So Who wants to meet the DT?

Well We announced the team earlier this week and I thought It was a good time to get to know a little bit about each of these ladies since they are from all over and of many talents!


It's me! Lindsay
I am 24 gonna be 25 in August. I have been married just 1 year and I love my hubby (Chris)I am a fashion Designer by trade but when the economy dove I lost my job. When I lost my job I started working with a company on illustrating Digital Stamps. I now currently design for myself, for Modern Sugar Blvd. and for the Digishack! This new endeavour was a way for me to do more images that were of my choosing (I love all my designs! and I love working iwth both companies, but when you design for a company you create based on their themes and what they might have in mind, which is fine, but sometimes I just want to create the idea stuck in my head lol) and I am super excited to start this journey and have all of you joinig me!
Valerie
My name is Valerie and I'm 32 years young hehe! I live with the most WONDERFUL man on earth. We have been together for 13 years. We have two fur-babies named Fluffy (toy poodle) & Dixie (beagle)...they are my world! I have amazing parents and a little brother who's not so little haha! I can't believe this year he turned 21 eeeek! That just means I'm getting WAY old..scary!!!I have been creating cards and scrapbooking for about 9 years now. I have a pretty good size scrapbook room all of my family call it my "little" store because they think I own everything out there...don't I wish! I'm very blessed to have what I have.I can't wait to get to know each and everyone of you new DT members. We are going to have a blast here on Sassy Studio! Lindsay's images ROCK and that's what makes it so awesome and even better with a group of awesome designers!


Jacquie
I am a 37 year old Mother of 3 BEAUTIFUL kids and 3 COOL cats! Kyah is 6 and she loves to stamp! Kali and Kade are 2yr old twins, who love music, just like me! I have been with my AWESOME husband for 16 years!! We are SO meant for each other! I started this stamping journey as a SU demonstrator and have just been going from there! I LOVE creating and have been for over 12 years!! I believe life is short!! We should make new friends,share with others, and cherish those that are in our lives, and above all....ENJOY LIFE!!! I mean, really, does it get any better than this??


Margie
"Hi! My name is Margie and I am a SAHM of 2 handsome and energetic lil boys. I have been married for almost 6 years and I love to scrap just about anything! Thanks to my lil sis who introduced me to this wonderful addiction :) I've been scrapping for over a year now, blogging and cardmaking since last August... I have finally met my creative calling! I also love to read... and I just started knitting! I'm so happy to be able to share my passion with so many talented people :)"

Piali
I am a stay at home mom. I live with my wonderful husband, two adorable daughter Anushka 8 and Anisha 4 and cute little furry one-- Toby( my dog).I love anything handmade. I started papercrafting a year ago. I also make jewelry& quilts. I am originally from India. I am in US for past 9 years now. Thats pretty much all about me.
Lelia
My name is Lelia Pierce. I'm a 31 year old stay at home Mom to 2 beautiful children. We, along with my hubby and Brussels Griffon puppy, live in Kansas City, Kansas. I have always been pretty crafty, but I started scrapbooking almost 9 nine years ago when my daughter was born and just recently found out I love to make cards.
When I stumbled upon Lindsay and Sassy Studio Designs, I was beside myself. A digi stamp company that makes absolutely fabulous girls! Imagine my surprise when I arrived on the blog that she was looking for a design team! I am absolutely honored and excited to be working with Lindsay and the rest of the talented DT!


Deb
My name is Debora and I am a stay at home mum with three gorgeous kids. I am a fashion designer by trade and now that I am home full time, card designing and craft is my new creative outlet. I love making handmade gifts. Its a bit addictive isnt it!! I am so excited to be a part of the design team for Sassy Studio Designs and cant wait to show you all of their amazing images.


Jen
Aloha! My name is Jen Young, and I am from the beautiful island of Oahu located in the State of Hawaii. I was born and raised here, and don't think I'm ever leaving. I have been married to my loving hubby for 14 years, and we have 2 beautiful boys. I have been stamping for 14+ years now, and 1st started out with a set of 16, 1" foam stamps. Back then, it was mostly used on my behalf as lil' "add ons" to my letters being sent to friends n' family. Before long, I was introduced to larger stamps, that were mounted on wood, and with them I learned how they could really dress up a card for any occasion. Eventually, I was spending big bucks on stamps, tools and accessories and my collection of these things has never stopped growing. Now, I have been recently introduced to digital images while searching for cute images on the web. I am soooo thrilled that there are a bunch of digital image stamp companies out there, it is just so much fun, just as easy to create with stamps, and a whole new world to love all over again. Because now, instead of using the image that is of one size, I can instantly make the image to the actual size of my project, print and create. What an awesome feature. So I hope I can incorporate what I've learned in the stamping world together with the digital image world, fuse them together, and create with what the Good Lord has blessed me with.


1 comment: