Tuesday, September 15, 2009

We are Sponsoring Copic Buzz Challenge Blog this week!!!

I know Soooo many posts today! and well some were quite long so I will try to keep this short.
We are sponsoring another Challenge this week! how great is that?!?!? We are sponsoring Copic Buzz the challenge is to use grey and black in your cards/creations! You have to see all the Fab samples their team did over there! The winner of this weeks challenge will win 4 SSD images of their choice!!! ....AND.... there just might be ANOTHER freebie over there
SO go to Copic Buzz right now to see what they have going on with SSD this week!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sponsoring our challenge this week over at Copic Buzz!! We love all of the images that you gave us to work with. I'm just glad I didn't have to chose, I would have had to make one of each!!!

    ReplyDelete