Friday, December 11, 2009

Announcing some winners

I am sorry everyone I havent been very good and posting winners I have been gone on weekends a lot there was thanksgiving weekend we were visiting family and last weekend and this weekend hubby and I have been helping on church youth (confirmation) retreats its been great fun but I admit I have faultered and not been 100% on top of my game.... so lets catch up on some winners shall we!?!?!
Lets start with the most recent and work our way back until we are caught up!


12/3/09-12/9/09 was an inspiration challenge! We featured this fabulous picture we found online and asked you to create something inspired by it...

And the winner is...... Beadz with this fabulous creation!!!! She used the home for the holiday image. Her coloring was beautiful and all the details are simply amazing!!!

So Beadz you won any 2 SSD images of your choice, so please email me at sassystudiodesigns@yahoo.com and I will get them out to you as soon as possible

Next up was 11/26/09 - 12/2/09 We had a recipe challenge! The Recipe was... 3 designer papers, 1 decorative edge, brads and an ssd iamge of your choice
and the winner was.....Annie!!!! with this simply adorable card featuring our Waiting for Christmas girl image!!!I love the hints of glitter ( I do love bling he hee) but it was cleanand sleek and done very very well!
So annie you won any 2 SSD images of your choice! so email me at sassystudiodesigns@yahoo.com with your choices and I will get those out to you ASAP


So next up to get us caught up is 11/19/09 - 11/25/09 We had a Recipe CARD challenge....not like our recipe challenge above where we gave you the ingredients and you created with it...but to actually creat something using an SSD image that contained a recipe
And the winner was.... Craft_Princess!!! She used our Domestic Diva cameo to adorn her recipe card!So Craft_Princess please email me at sassystudiodesigns@yahoo.com with your choice of any 2 SSD images for your prize and I will get them out to you right away!!!

Ok and one last one and we are done!!! he hee 11/12/09 - 11/18/09 we had a color Challenge asking you to use 3 of 4 featured colors. Those colors included a golden yellow, and orange, a brown and an eggplant color
...and the winner was...... Tammy Miller!!!!
so tammy please email me at Sassystudiodesigns@yahoo.com to claim your prize of any 2 SSD images of your choice!
Well everyone that is all for now, I hope you have a Fabulous Friday! and a wonderful weekend I know I will!
Lindsay









3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!! I am so thrilled!!! :)
    Thank you for choosing my card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all of our winners!!! Great job, ladies! :O)

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw I won...thanks!!!
    I will e-mail you soon!

    ReplyDelete