Saturday, December 12, 2009


Happy SASSY Saturday, Sistahs!!! How are you? Shopping done? How about the tree......is it up yet? Ok then....is it decorated? Haha!!! Hope you all are well this morning and keeping warm!! It is FINALLY cold here and boy, when we decide to do COLD? We have it FRIGID!!!! WHEW!!!
SO, glad you could join me for some MORE sassy sharing!!! I have some SUPER sweet ones for you today!! Courtesy of the FABULOUS, ANITA!!! of ANITA BE STAMPIN'!!! You will want to visit her, without a doubt!! I'll tell ya',I just LOVE seeing what you all create!! Check out her creations, would you?!!!



**Miss Strawberry Daiquiri!!

**How about Mrs. Claus?!!!


**Or even Baby it's Cold Outside?!!



Thanks SO much Anita, for sharing your talent!!! Shoot me an email at sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com! I will get your badges out to you!!! Now.....c'mon sistahs, it is YOUR turn!! Why not create some SASSINESS!!! Alright...here is all you have to do!!

Create something, using SASSY STUDIOS images, and upload it to PCP and/or SCS. What are they, you might ask? They are Paper Craft Planet and Splitcoaststampers!!! You do know, that we have our own album now, over at Splitcoast??!! Don't you? Well of course you do!! When you upload your creations? You will want to label them sassystudio, so we can find them!! Got it? Remember,......... Not ONLY will you be featured here? BUT? You will also be able to grab that SASSY SATURDAY badge I was talking about, for you to display on YOUR blog!! How SWEET is that? If you are NOT able to upload your pic? NO worries!! Just submit your creations to me, at sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com. Now, you know I LOVE to share, so....what are you waiting for!!! Better go get started!! WOOHOO!!

I am off to get these kids of mine ready to go see Santa!! Hope you all have an AWESOME week and I can't wait to visit with you next week!! Hey...it's almost Christmas!! YAY!! Be well my SASSY Sistahs!! Have FUN!!!


ENJOY LIFE!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!



2 comments:

  1. Anita, these are awesome! Congrats on being featured! :O)

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so honored...thank you so much for featuring my designs! :)

    ReplyDelete