Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hey there SASSY Sistahs!! How are you today?? It is FINALLY Saturday again!! WOOHOO!! I have been waiting to share with you!! I have SO much to share!! I am SO super excited!! SO....let's get to it!! Wait until you see! First up I have some SERIOUS sassiness from Laura, of A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A PAPER POPPY!!


**Laura used BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE!


**She also used SNOW BUNNY!

See, I told you.......AWESOME! Wait...there are MORE!! Next we have an ABSOLUTELY sassy creation by Lori of, BY LORI DESIGNS!!

**Lori created this with BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE!

Hey, what did I tell ya?! How about ONE more!! What do you think? Well....sure!! Let's do that!.................For our final share today, I have a SASSY bunch from Cheryl at, GOD AND I ON THE RAILROADTRACKS!!! Did I say ONE more? Ok maybe a BIT more than that! Haha! Check THESE out would ya'?

**Cheryl used SPA DAY for this creation!


**And for this one too!!

**Here she used A GLASS OF WINE!!


**For this creation she used LOUNGING AROUND!
WOW, WOW, and WOW!! Can you believe ALL that sassiness? Whew! Make sure to visit their sites and leave them some LOVE! Thanks SO much ladies for sharing your, Sassy Studio Designs, creations!! I know we LOVE to see what you come up with!!
IF YOU ALL WOULD EMAIL ME AT:
sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com
I WILL GET YOUR BADGES OUT TO YOU!!!

As for the rest of you SASSY Sistahs....I will say it again!! Haha!! It is YOUR turn now!! So? Let's see them!! Show us YOUR sassy creations!! I cannot wait to share them!! All you have to do is create something, using SASSY STUDIOS images and upload it to PCP and/or SCS. SO......what are they, you might ask? Well, they are Paper Craft Planet and Splitcoaststampers!!! We have our own album now, over at Splitcoast!! So, you can add your sassiness there! When you upload your creations? You will want to label them sassystudio, so we can find them!! Got it? Remember,......... Not ONLY will you be featured here? BUT? You will also be able to grab a SASSY SATURDAY badge and a ROCKIN' badge! How SWEET is that? If you are NOT able to upload your pic? NO worries!! Just submit your creations to me, at sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com. Ok Sistahs! That is it for me today!! I have LOTS to do yet, for our party on MONDAY!! Thanks for hanging out with me and don't forget to stop back tomorrow for STUDIO SUNDAY!! AND? Stay tuned for the FINAL PARTY DEETS!! Have a FABULOUS week and I will see soon!!



ENJOY LIFE!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

No comments:

Post a Comment