Saturday, January 9, 2010



WOW!! I cannot believe it is Saturday again, ALREADY!! Wait, don't get me wrong.....I LOVE hanging out with you all!! However, it just seems these weeks are flying...faster and faster!! WHEW! I am sure you can relate! I have to say though, that being said, I LOVE Saturday's! I just LOVE being able to come here and share with you!! Because......if any of you know me......I LOVE to share! That......AND.......I LOVE all this talent!! Speaking of which, today's SASSY SATURDAY feature, is brought to you by our own SASSY DT SISTAH........JEN!!! Woohoo! Thanks SO much, JEN, for tracking this one down!

Ladies.....I give you......a SASSY birthday creation, by YVETTE!!! Check this out!! WOW! AWESOME!


**YVETTE used MISS KITTY!
What coloring!! LOVE those shoes!! Check out the sole of that right shoe!! Reminds me of a pair of shoes I had from Steve Madden!! Haha!! You will want to visit the talented, YVETTE! You can do so by clicking on this..........HANDMADE ETC. Thanks SO much YVETTE for this SASSY creation!! Send me an email to sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com and I will get you your badges!!

OK...you know I say this every week!! BUT.....wouldn't you LOVE to be featured HERE? Come on now, how about s badge? As I said before, I LOVE seeing and sharing all of your talent!! So....whatcha' waiting for!! Get your SASSY groove on and get creating!! All you have to do is create something, using SASSY STUDIOS images and upload it to PCP and/or SCS. SO......what are they, you might ask? Well, they are Paper Craft Planet and Splitcoaststampers!!! We have our own album now, over at Splitcoast!! So, you can add your sassiness there! When you upload your creations? You will want to label them sassystudio, so we can find them!! Got it? Remember,......... Not ONLY will you be featured here? BUT? You will also be able to grab that SASSY SATURDAY badge I was talking about, for you to display on YOUR blog!! How SWEET is that? If you are NOT able to upload your pic? NO worries!! Just submit your creations to me, at sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com. I can't wait to see them!! Thanks for hanging out with me today and don't forget to stop back tomorrow for STUDIO SUNDAY!! Susan has some AWESOME stuff planned for you!! Have a FABULOUS week and I will see you back here next week!!



PS! DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR OUR ROCKIN' HOP!!
YOU CAN SIGN UP
HERE!
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!




Enjoy Life!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

2 comments:

  1. Awe, thanks ladies! My jaw dropped when I saw my card here. I was SOO blushing! :D

    ReplyDelete