Saturday, March 27, 2010


Hey there my SASSY friends!! How are you? Stopping by with a QUICK one for ya!! Thanks for checking in!! I have a GORGEOUS piece of eye candy, I PROMISE!!! This creation is absolutely.....BEAUTIFUL!!! See for yourself!! My AWESOME DT Sistah, Larissa found this one, while on the prowl!! Thanks Larissa!!

HAPPY UN-BIRTHDAY!!!
See?? Told you!! This Beauty was created by LISA, from STAMPED ART BY LISA!! Give a click there and visit!! She has LOTS of talent to share!! Thanks LISA for sharing your SASSINESS!! Send me an email at sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com and I will get your badges out to you!!!
Alrighty....I say it EVERY week, my friends.........let's see your SASSINESS!!! All you have to do is create something, using a SASSY STUDIO image, and post it to your online gallery or blog!! Hey......it could be Splitcoast or Papercraft Planet!! Who knows! Whatever you choose, be sure to label it sassystudio, so we can find it!! If you are unable to upload it? NO worries, just email it to me at sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com and I will check it out!! I cannot wait to see what you all come up with!! Not only will you be featured here? BUT......you will receive a ROCKIN badge and a SASSY Saturdays badge, to display on your blog!! WOOHOO!! We LOVE those badges!! Ok.....must be going!!! The laundry is calling!! Haha!! AND...the cleaning!! Haha!! Oh well, whatcha' gonna do?? Have an AWESOME week!!! Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for STUDIO SUNDAY!! See you next time!! Thanks for hanging out with me!! I appreciate you ALL!!!



ENJOY LIFE!!!
Jacquie/Javablustamper-Your Party Planner!

2 comments: