Friday, March 5, 2010

We have a WINNER (Challenge #7 & #8)

YAY! It's Friday and that means we have some winners for the last 2 challenges here on the Sassy Studio blog today! It was my mistake that I didn't post last weeks winner...the time just runs by me so fast and I lose track anyways enough of my forgetfulness haha!

On Feb. 18th we had a we were challenged to make a card with either a "Little Bit Country" or a "Little Bit Rock N' Roll"? and the winner for this challenge is...

On Feb. 25th we had a sketch challenge - challenge #8 and the winner for the sketch challenge is....

Congratulations Debbie M. and Annie!!! Please email Lindsay at sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com with 2 Sassy images of your choice!

We want to thank all of you that played along with us this last week! Don't forget about this weeks challenge HERE ! You have until Wed., March. 10th to join this challenge. Good Luck and have a great weekend!

Valerie
Pixie Dream Designs

3 comments:

  1. Me? Me? Me? WOW, I'm so excited!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
    Debbie M., congrats to you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations girls! Can't wait to see who the lucky winner is of the Alice in Wonderland challenge is!! Anticipation is killin' me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ladies. Has there been a post about the mixer blog hop winners or have I got the wrong Tuesday?

    ReplyDelete