Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sassy Saturday (a little late)

newsassysat

Good Sunday morning to you!  I know I said I’d be back later on Saturday with this, but a couple of things came up-as usual!!!  My SIL is 35 weeks pregnant and keeps going into labor!  Needless to say I’m exhausted!! And to top it off  my kids start school tomorrow, and we’ve been running around like crazy to finish all that, and I’m still not done!!!  Ok, now that I’ve rambled on, lets get down to some business.  Gloria sent me an email awhile back showing off her adorable Hippie Chick card. 

hippie chick

Don’t you just love it!!!  I’m so in love with that peace paper!!  It’s absolutely perfect for this image!  So, Gloria you are our SASSY SATURDAY SISTAH!!!!!  Thank you so much for sharing this with us!  If you would like to share something that you’ve done with us please email me at sassysaturdays@att.net!!!!   Gloria, I’ll be sending your badge right out to you!!  Have a wonderful and relaxing Sunday!!

2 comments: