Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sassy Saturday with a Wedding Theme

newsassysat

Happy Saturday everyone!  I hope your having a wonderful holiday weekend!  It’s time to feature another one of our FABULOUSLY SASSY SISTAH’S and that is JulsJuls did a couple of amazing wedding/anniversary themed cards,and I couldn’t help but share them with you.

Juls wedding card

Juls wedding 2

Aren’t they just gorgeous!!!!  I couldn’t decide which one I liked better, so I thought I’d show them both off.  Juls, your coloring rocks!!!  And the papers are beautiful.  You are definitely one SASSY SISTAH!!!!  Please email me at sassysaturdays@att.net and I’ll send your SASSY SATURDAY badge out to you.  If you’d like to be featured or know someone who should be featured, please email me (sara) at sassysaturdays@att.net. Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. That's beautiful for a wedding card!!! Congrats Juls! :D Thanks for contributing! :D Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are just beautiful. I never thought about using this image for a wedding before, but it works wonderfully! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are just beautiful. I never thought about using this image for a wedding before, but it works wonderfully! Love it!

    ReplyDelete