Friday, December 3, 2010

Winner posted and Day Three!

Sorry this is a lil' late!  Our big winner from the release party is... 

SHARMAN!!!! 

Please email Lindsay with your choice of two FREE images!

Thanks for participating everyone! We hope you enjoyed hopping! Watch the design team's blog and here for more samples using the new release images! Or pop over to the store to snag 'em for yourself! Do a little early Christmas shopping for yourself!

AND....

On the third day of Christmas, the design team gave to me....

A tag with 3 pearls!

Don't you just love this tag by Kathy? Beautiful job Kathy! LOVE it! :D


This one is mine (Amanda). I made a gift bag/tag set!  The tag has three pearls on the side/bottom and the gift bag is made with the new "Nutcracker" image! Don't you just LOVE her! I do! My mom is getting this for Christmas so I hope she doesn't read my blog today! (More details posted on my blog).


We hope you're enjoying the tags!
Watch tomorrow for Day 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment