Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sassy Saturday!

newsassysat

Happy Saturday!  I hope your having a wonderful weekend.  Have you been enjoying the sneak peeks of  the upcoming images?  They are just too cute for words.  Anywho, back to business.  It’s time to feature another SASSY SATURDAY SISTAH!  This week I found Emma, and Emma made this absolutely too cool key chain.

Isn’t it gorgeous?!  Emma, please email me at luvs2stamp71@att.net and I’ll get your badge out to you. 

One week from today is our release, so stay tuned for the info on that.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Emma your keychain is fabulous! congrats on being a Sassy Saturday Sistah!
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that! Great job Emma! Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete