Friday, March 30, 2012

Fabulous Freebie Friday

Happy Friday! And to make it a little more fabulous remember to head over to our Paper Craft Planet group to snag this week's free image! A new challenge starts there today as well! Did you know you could win more awesome Sassy images if you play along?! Here's a little peek of what awaits you:

It looks decidedly Spring like! Just in time for Easter too! If you're not a member yet, no worries! It's free and easy to join! We do this EVERY week so to make sure you don't miss out, sign up today!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend ahead of them! I will be crafting up a storm! (I put everything on hold this week to read The Hunger Games! I finished last night! Anyone else hooked? lol)

Enjoy your day and hope to see you over at Paper Craft Planet!

{hugs}
Regan

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Headed over for the freebie now, thank you!! I am also hooked on The Hunger Games. I read them last year, then reread them this week to prepare for the movie tomorrow. Turns out I finished each book exactly 1 year after finishing it the first time. Spooky... =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the reminder l got my freebie and its a lovely image:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous freebie, am just about to start work on her thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete