Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sassy Saturday Spotlight!



Hello!  It's time for another Sassy Saturday Spotlight.  I hope that you enjoyed SSD's new villains release last weekend!!!  Aren't the new images great!?  This week our spotlight shines on Cris.  Check it out!


 
The reason we love this card is because Cris shows how to take one image- Vampire Slayer Sassy- and, by hiding the dagger and cross, turn her into just a normal, beautiful girl!  Cris' coloring is beautiful and the layout and papers she used- along with the fabulous embellishments- made an absolutely gorgeous card!
 
Cris, please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you our Sassy Saturday Spotlight blog badge to display on your blog.
 
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  Personally, I'll be watching to Super Bowl and cheering my beloved Ravens on to victory!  :) 
 
Hugs,
Mary

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Card .. Love The Colors ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Great JOB!
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete